By completing the form below you will placed on the notification list for the course date you select. You will be notified when the registration period opens and will receive the application packet. (Applicants that are on the notification list will have preference for course enrollment)
- EMT2023-03 September 6, 2023 to November 18, 2023
- EMT2024-01 February 4, 2024 to April 20, 2024
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be certified.
- Must possess a valid Healthcare Provider CPR card on the first day of the course. The card must be from a course which included one and two rescuer CPR, as well as rescue breathing and airway obstruction management skills for adult, child, and infant patients. Examples of valid cards include the American Heart Association “CPR for Health Care Providers”.
- In addition, the student must be sufficiently proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the English language to understand the course materials and actively participate in class discussions and patient care scenarios.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent (a variance may be requested if still in high school)
- A valid drivers license
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination and a current TB test
- Proof of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccination
- Proof of TDAP vaccination
- Proof of Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccination
The following information will be required prior to the pre-course orientation. (Gathering this information usually takes 2-3 weeks and it is recommended that you start early in gathering these items):
- Photo ID
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of High School Diploma, GED or equivalent (a variance may be requested if still in high school)
- Basic Life Support (CPR) Certificate
- Required Immunizations